Lodging and Accommodations
Hidden Valley Outfitters takes great pride in treating their clients like family. The lodge is comfortable and has plenty of amenities to make your stay memorable and pleasurable. Bedding, towels, and even a washer and dryer are provided for your convenience. All meals are included and are home-cooked. The day begins early with a continental breakfast before leaving for the field. Hunters return from the early hunt for a late-morning brunch and then enjoy a hearty home-style meal to refuel and relax after the late-afternoon hunt. A homegrown Angus steak and potato meal is often the evening specialty.
Guided deer hunts also include pick up from local airport; transportation throughout your visit; and full game care from the field including arrangements for taxidermy, caping, and/or meat processing.
To make your stay at Hidden Valley Outfitters more comfortable and enjoyable, we’ve provided the following amenities for your convenience.
- All bedding provided (including pillows)
- Towels and washcloths
- Cable TV and DVD player
- Wireless Internet
- Coffee pot and ground coffee
- Bottled water
- Washer and dryer available for personal laundry
- 2 bathrooms (one with shower, one with bathtub)
- Propane grill with propane
- Freezer space for game
In addition, there are several local businesses that may have goods or services you need during your stay.
- Jakes Harleys & Horses Grille (bar and grill)
- Grazers Bar & Grill (bar and grill)
- Mighty Mart (convenience store, also serves food)
- The Arnold Exchange (convenience store, also serves food)
- Reed’s Food Center (grocery store)
- Mills Hardware (hardware store)
- Sandhills Motors (Dodge dealership, new & used vehicles, service & parts)
- Click here to see entire business listing for Arnold